Benjamin Rose Institute on Aging - Recognizing and Avoiding Fraud and Scams
- Start date:
- 10/21/2017-9:30 AM
- End date:
- 10/21/2017-12:00 PM
- Conference Center at Benjamin Rose 11890 Fairhill Road Cleveland, OH 44120
RECOGNIZING AND AVOIDING FRAUD AND SCAMS
Saturday, October 21, 2017
Conference Center at Benjamin Rose
A special free event for older adults that will help you recognize and avoid fraud and common financial scams. Join us to gain valuable information and resources about how to avoid, identify and report fraud, financial exploitation and scams in the community.
You'll learn how to:
- Protect yourself against fraud and financial exploitation
- Recognize common financial scams
- Report financial exploitation and scams
- Access community resources for help
Join us for registration and a light continental breakfast at 9:00am.
This event is free, but registration is required. To register click the button below, or call (216) 373-1610.